Friday, January 2, 2009

Friday's Update

Today I am doing well. It is hard to sleep and I had to get some new meds for flu like symptoms that was infection related. I think we have it all under control now. I haven't had either ability or desire for food consumption of any kind since last Sunday, so I have to force myself to eat anything. I go in this coming Monday to have the 20 staples removed, then in another week I have the catheter taken out. Please pray for the Church this Sunday and my friend Brian Knight who will be teaching. Thanks for checking in on my blog, it is nice to be able to add something for the first time.

Peace, Rick

2 comments:

  1. I've been praying for you Rick. May God continue to bring strength and healing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have several friends this past year in your situation Rick. You are at a good time of Medicine and doctors aren't you? God is good all the time!!! Precious prayers from Gene and Linda

    ReplyDelete