Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Field Trip Wednesday!

Today my good friend Ralph Kellogg took me on a field trip. He took me to Dino's for a hair cut and some good ole Idaho humor. Then we went to Kohl's and shopped for several seconds. The big game to bag was a pair of Sunday sweats. I just had to have the special "catheter" addition by Addidas. Then to my office where I climbed a set of stairs did about 7.23 minutes of work. went down the stairs, gave Betty a hug and went home exhausted. It was a very tiring 2.5 hours. Now it's off to drain my little friend and stare at an incredible Idaho sunset. God is good.

Rick

1 comment:

  1. Rick, Our Friend,
    Martha and I are very happy that you are making it back from the surgery in a very positive manner! We pray for your continued strong recovery. Glad you found the special edition Adidas sweats. It is the simple things in life that matter!
    Ragan

    ReplyDelete