Saturday, January 3, 2009

january 3rd-

I am doing a bit better today. I just walked about a half mile with the cat and dog following me. So far today I haven't felt a need for pain pills which is a real praise. Patti and I had a great time with Jesus today with a really good time of praise music to follow. I feel a little old but then I look in the mirror and to my surprise...I AM. No not really, I am excited about this year and I am going to charge after it as God allows. Thanks for the prayer, it is working.
Peace,
Rick

3 comments:

  1. Great to hear Rick!
    Glad that you are on the mend.
    Sue and my prayers are with you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK my brother...1/2 mile are you nuts? We never had our little leaguers walk 1/2 mile!! BJ and I have had you on our p-list and will continue to do so. I am so happy you are on the mend, the first few blog posts put a scare in us. We love you and the marvelous Ms. Patti, we'll stay close in prayer!

    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rick - I'm just getting back into my email account so I just read through the whole blog. You have been in my prayers! I'm so glad to hear you're on the road to recovery!
    Peace,
    Don

    ReplyDelete