Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Wednesday Update

Everything is going great with Rick, He is looking good and managing to get up and around with a little more ease. He is right on track and will be leaving the hospital today to go Home. Your prayers have been so wonderful and I know it would be encouraging for Rick's recovery for you all to respond back on this blog, facebook or to just email him your well wishes!
Rick and Patti have felt your loving prayers and very much appreciate your support!
God has shown up Big and to Him be all the Glory forever Amen! Please keep praying for a speedy recovery and for Rick to begin to feel healthy and strong again.

6 comments:

  1. Hey Rick,
    Let's get this new year started off right! Tell you what....I'll meet you across the street from Bend Tool and Equipment Rental at the Dairy Queen. I'm buying Peanut Buster Parfais. I'm talking about tomorrow noon - New Years Day, so recover quick. I don't offer to buy every day, you know!
    Loren Lesher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello ....... I have checked this site everyday, to learn of your progress. So glad all is going well.....and Yes, Prayers do work.
    This blog has been a blessing in knowing our prayers are being answered daily. Our Lord knows what he is doing .....So, hurry and get healed.....Hugs, Ona and Bee

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dear Pastor Rick and Ms. Patti;
    My emotions are a bit hard to contain right now. I want to post this elaborate thingee but all I can think of right now is how much I miss you both and how awesome Our Great King is.
    To His Glory...

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are so glad to hear things are going so well, Praise God. We have been praying and Happy New year!. Chip Hall

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rick and Patty
    We are so happy things are going well... please know we are with you through and through

    Terry and Laurel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rick...yes, that was plenty of information but it makes the whole healing process/miracle all the more real for those of us who have not had the "experience." So thanks! We are in Minneapolis with our son and his family this week. It was 15 below today (without the wind-chill)...yipes. Hope to see you soon. Keep giving us updates from time to time and please stay in touch!! Love you.

    Jeff and Gloria

    ReplyDelete