Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Tuesday update

Hello, I have some updated info on Rick's progress.
He is doing so Well today! They have moved him out of CCU. Patti says, Rick is feeling and looking so much better now. They got him up a little while ago and he took his first walk and did an awesome job. Today he will be doing a lot of resting and is scheduled to be released from the hospital tomorrow.
Thanks for all your continued prayers.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Rick,
    It sure was nice to talk to you today. You sounded so good. Your voice was music to my ears. We will continue to keep you in our prayers as you recover. God has been doing great things through this experience. Let's just see what else He might be doing and join Him.
    We love you,
    Your Sis, Pam and Steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rick, we want you to know all our Love and prayers are with you! We are Praising God for all He is doing and has done. We thank Him for the peace He has given you and Patti. I know you will be feeling good soon.We Love you my Friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Rick!
    If I could speak for your old Bend friend, Ted Wirch, I'd say, "Get up and get moving; there are things to be done. What's the matter with you anyway?" But I'm not Ted. I'm sorry you had to have this surgery. I praise God that you are cancer free this day of the next phase of your life of service to our Lord. And if I were your dad, I'd say, "Obey the doctor's orders. You're doing a good job in your early recovery. I'm proud of you, son."

    ReplyDelete